Hong Kong Business Directory
selected Hong Kong importers,exporters,suppliers
- Recently Updated
- Covers most of active importers, exporters, manufacturers in Hong Kong
- Based on official data from Hong Kong authority
- Full details In English
- Full details of contact person, (Chairman, CEO, General manager, Sales manager ...)
- most of them have email address attached
- Well-sorted in yahoo-style categories
- many records have contact details about the contact person, such as Chairman of board, CEO, Sales Manager ...
What's inside this CD-ROM?
- more than 100,000 Hong Kong businesses in English with contact information and brief introduction
- contact names, ceos, products, company names, emails, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers
- Powerful keyword search and Text Search
Good for e-marketing or marketing research.
This database is website-based and all it's contents were compiled based on the website of each record. We verify the websites only and some of them may still void since the product released.
What can I do with this CD?
- Get the comprehensive list for all major industry
- Contact those companies by email at your convenience.
- Study their websites for further information
Infot Distributed Business Directory (tbb)
Raw data in MS Access format (require MS Access 2000 or later) is available for extra fee. .
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Copy & Paste, or Extra MDB file (optional) |
||Online Directories, 3rd Party|
||Biz. Name,Contact,Job Title,Department,Telephone,Fax,Email,Mobile,Web site,Address,Country,No. Of Emp.,Capital,Est. Year,Repr.,OEM,Certificates,Products,Turnover,Industries,Biz. Type,More Contacts,Reg. No.,Detail |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
|with email address:
|with website address:
|with phone number:
|with fax number:
|with mobile number:
|with postal address:
|with contact name:
|with CEO/Owner name:
* Numbers vary frequently and the final result on your CD/DVDs may differ. Duplicate exists. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
This product is NOT A COMPLETE LIST of businesses of this region (country or area).
MDB File - MS Access File (Raw data)
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
Business Codes: http://www.annuaires-telecoms.eu/Business_Directory_Hong_Kong.xls