Thailand Business Database
Selected Thailand businesses with phone, address, website, fax and more ...
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Copy & Paste, or Extra MDB file (optional) |
|Number of total entries (companies)
|Entries with Website
|Entries with Email
|Entries with Fax number
|Entries with Phone number
|Entries with Address
|Entries with Post Code
* Numbers vary frequently and the final result on your CD/DVDs may differ. Duplicate exists. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
This product is NOT A COMPLETE LIST of businesses of this region (country or area).
Email addresses - General Policies
How to get email addresses?
- You can copy and paste email addresses along other information when you purchase the standard format databases (by default). Multiple rows (records) are allowed.
- If you purchase the raw data option in MS access format or other open format, you can usually export any specified fields (columns) to text file or other format.
Email addresses only?
- We don't sell email addresses alone and we don't support email marketing.
Quality of the email addresses
- We don't test or verify email addresses in our databases, nor the compilers. No guarantee or warranty on the quality.
- Email address quality decrease for aged products. For better results, always try the "new release" lists.
- Developing countries, such as China, India, Brazil, etc, usually have more "dropped" or "dead" email addresses than the developed countries.
- Numbers regarding email are "number of records with emails" and duplicate addresses exist.
- The extact number of "unique" addresses will be slightly smaller than the numbers shown on our pages.
- Email addresses in our database are provided for convential business contacts only.
- We don't test or verify email addresses, nor can we guarantee the quality.
- Emails addresses are submitted to the data compiler's website or listed on the owner's websites. They are not neccessarily "opt-in" addresses.
- We do not support email marketing or any similar campaigns based on email communication.
- Sending our large number of email messages should be guided by local or international laws and protocols.
MDB File (RAW-Data)
We provide data in open format (MS Access (MDB), unless explicitly stated otherwise) for some database products at customers' convenience only.
However, please be noticed that:
1) MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager software bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for advanced export ability.
2) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't mean any authorization beyond the end-user-agreement. Having the data in open format bundle the customer more responsibility to follow the end-user-agreement since the data can be easily distributed or pirated. Any usage beyond the end-user-agreement, including but not limited to, disclosing on public website, redistributing to 3rd party, embedding them into applications used by 3rd parties, are prohibited.
3) No technical support available for MS Access processing. Special skills may be required to handle the MDB file and the customer are supposed to have them. Our support and service on open format are limited to provide the correct format as well as the database structure (inside relationships).
4) MS Access program is not included. The customer need purchase or upgrade their own MS Access program at their own cost. Questions about the MS Access program will not be answered by our technical support team.
5) MDB files are usually much larger than the standard release format. They can be compressed in zip format and proper tools such as "Winzip", "WinRAR" are required to open the zipped file. Those tools are not included.
6) Download option may get void due to the size of MDB files.
7) MDB files are provided to qualified customers only. We reserve all the rights to make decisions if to honor this option or not. If your order with MDB files are not qualified, you can either drop this order or remove the MDB option.
Check each product's page for the final price.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file